Let me become your wealth management advisor for a while to recommend what you should do to increase your prosperity.
Money comes from transaction, and transaction comes from customers who pay your value. So it’s obvious that money is a consequence of what we have done. When you work hard, you have bigger opportunity to become rich and prosper.
Use these following tips to accompany you in achieving greater wealth:
- Invest your time and energy to create value for others. Stop thinking of what you can get from them, start thinking what you can give. Just believe that money is medium for exchanging value. People will come when they think you can help to solve their problem.
- Create new income stream. Having some income streams is fun. It’s not only make you richer but also avoid you from the burden of the mind. If there is one income which doesn’t work, at least you still have another. The rich people generally have some source of income.
- Just because your income increases, it doesn’t mean that you have to change your lifestyle. Do not adjust your expenses accordingly. Instead, invest the additional money for your future. Be good at financial planning start with your ability to refrain from consumptive lifestyles.
- In the book called ‘All Your Worth: The Ultimate Lifetime Money Plan’, the authors recommend a 50-30-20 budget. Spend no more than 50% of your income on ‘Must Have’or expenses that must be paid no matter what. Then 30% of yout income can be spenton your “Wants”. The remaining 20% of your income should be used toward building your financial future.
- Stop thinking what you don’t have now. Be grateful and you’ll find the happiness. It’s the key element to boost your mood and productivity in working. Trust me, money will come happily to happy people.
Now, it’s your choice whether you’ll do it or not. If you have another thought, please share to us.